Guess who’s back? ‘Chippy’ our friendly neighbourhood chipmunk (or at least I like to think it’s the same little guy who comes ’round each summer). He just can’t get enough of our backyard. He’s always eating the sunflower seeds that fall from our bird feeders. He loves burying his food in various spots around the yard. He indiscriminately discards shells all over our patio furniture – argh! And he seems always to be eyeing me warily when I am taking his picture (as he is doing here ;). You’d think he’d be eager to meet his food source! Oh well. I still think he’s a cutey. Makes me – a hardcore homebody – want to spend more time outdoors. Or at least it makes me want to do more crafty, outdoor-inspired projects 😉
Here are just a few that have caught my eye:
- Love succulents? Then this colourful craft is for you.
- Who knew window screens could be used for something other than windows?
- 3 DIY’s for creating a mini al fresco retreat. So much inspiration here.
- I’m a little obsessed with this raw & lovely wreath that came directly from material found in the countryside.
- Don’t chuck your rubber bands! You’ll need them for this clever craft.
- Cactus garden cupcakes! Need I say more?
Hope you all have a lovely weekend 🙂