Is it too early to be thinking about Christmas? Well, for me and my husband, the answer would be a resounding ‘no,’ but perhaps not for the cheery reason that you may think. Hubby & I are always in search of ways to reduce the stress and chaos of the season. One thing that we try to do each year is to purchase most – if not all – of our Christmas gifts in November. It really helps us free up time towards other preparations before the Big Day (like decorating – yay 🙂 ). So, if you’re like us – or you simply want to get more organized this year – then let me get you started with this list of 50 fabulous gift ideas under $50 handmade by makers.
~ The following contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you. See my full disclosure policy here. ~
If you are a regular reader or newsletter subscriber, then I know you will appreciate not only the idea of finding budget-friendly gifts for your family, but also ones that are handmade by makers, including both artists and small merchants. These gift ideas are unique, often one-of-a-kind gems that make the gift all the more special.
To make things easy to navigate, the following list of 50 gift ideas under $50 are separated into 4 categories: For Her, For Him, For Baby & Nursery, and For Pet Owners (Cats & Dogs).
Please Note: The following are links to Amazon US products. If you live outside the US, the links will redirect to similar Amazon products.
1. This minimal, color block leather bracelet is perfect for the gal who likes a pretty edge to her look.
2. This gray, raw diamond gold filled necklace combines ‘rough’ and ‘sparkle’ in a single, minimal design.
3. For those who like small and subtle: these tiny moon studs!
4. A girl could always use another tote bag, especially this one showing the phases of the moon.
5. Get personal with this personalized woven straw tote bag for the country chic chick.
6. Llamas. Bags. 100% Natural Cotton. Need I say more?
7. For the cool, casual chick who loves a stylish t-shirt.
8. This sashiko pattern white leather coin purse!
9. Attention cat lovers!: you’ll love this vintage-inspired accessory.
10. For the gal who never tires of bird motifs.
11. This set of 4 personalized makeup bags is cute and chic.
12. Is this not the prettiest, personalized stationary set?!
13. For the gal who is cool, casual and prefers jeans over dresses: this cuff bracelet.
14. Delicate, hammered rose gold bar necklace: for the gal who is both chic and edgy.
15. A soft touch to any outfit is this delicately patterned rose chiffon infinity scarf.
16. This will keep your head warm and keep you stylin’ all winter long (mustard’s my fave!).
17. This wool-blend, chunky camel cowl is the perfect combination of warmth and style.
18. These pretty in white fingerless gloves are the perfect gift for those who can’t get warm enough indoors!
19. This custom-engraved flask is perfect for the urban or country sophisticate.
20. This is perfect for the guy who loves to bbq all summer long.
21. For the man who loves his beard and loves his Game of Thrones.
22. Pair the gift above with this beard oil called Coffee + Leather (okay, so how cool is that name?).
24. For the man who loves camping and coffee.
25. This custom-engraved wallet and box gift is perfect for the man who appreciates the personalized gift.
26. For the whimsical mountain man who prefers jeans over suits.
27. For the hipster who loves nature.
28. Fear the Beard!
29. This best-seller: for the guy who enjoys a well-crafted “shot” glass.
30. For that die-hard Star Wars fan.
31. For that other die-hard Star Wars fan.
32. These are gorgeous wooden, personalized embellishments for the man who likes cuff links.
33. Braided leather, with a simple clasp make these bracelets perfect for the minimalist.
34. Simple, minimal and practical: this personalized travel/toiletry bag!
FOR BABY & NURSERY
35. Okay, so how adorable is this Christmas-themed onesie?
36. Not a Christmas-themed kinda parent? Then take a look at this purrrfect alternative.
37. The perfect play gym for the Nordic/Scand-inspired nursery decor.
38. The cutest way to store all those odds and ends in the baby’s room.
39. Who wouldn’t want to spend their time in this swing?
40. For the parent who thinks that organic bedding alternatives are expensive (hint: they’re not!)
41. Here’s another organic (and ‘foxy’), budget-friendly find.
42. The perfect piece for that farmhouse-themed nursery decor lover.
43. Beautiful, simple, minimal: this set of 4 baby animal prints.
FOR PET OWNERS (CATS & DOGS)
44. This vegan leather collar is versatile; great for cats or dogs.
45. The ‘sweetest’ dog collar your pet’s ever going to have.
46. This personalized leather & ombre rope leash is the perfect gift for the stylish pet lover.
47. Beautiful, engraved personalized pet tags for cats and dogs, kittens and puppies.
48. If cats could talk, they’d say “It’s like sleeping on a cloud!”
49. If dogs could talk, they’d say “I’m surrounded!”
50. Smokey the Cat says, “Mmmm, I love sardines” 🙂
I hope this collection of 50 handmade gifts under $50 gives you a bit of a head start this season.
Happy shopping 🙂