Welcome back to another Sweet Inspiration Link Party. So happy you could stop by 🙂
The Party Details
The party starts on Fridays 11am EST/ 4pm GMT and runs until Tuesday 11am EST/4pm GMT. By joining us each week you’ll be able to grow your blog and be inspired by others who link up to the party. I hope you’ll join us each and ever week to share your projects and learn something new – win-win!
Check Out What Your Co-Hosts Have Been Up To:
Our Favourites From Last Week’s Party:
My Pick – Watercolor Inspired Nightstand Makeover
Mary’s Pick – Book Page Craft Projects and Thrift Store Finds
Mary says: You all know how much I love book page crafts. So it should come as no surprise that I picked Denise of My Thrifty House’s post. She shares a few of her Book Page Craft Projects, one of which is this fun memo board. Go check them all out.
Christina’s Pick – November…autumn crochets
Christina says: I do not know how to crochet and I admire the people who do. These little autumn decorations made by Irene of In & around my house, stole my heart.
Michelle’s Pick – How To Make Cloud Eggs
Michelle says: I’d never heard of cloud eggs until I read Lisa from Murano Chicken Farm’s recipe on how to make them. Aren’t they just the most awesome, coolest looking eggs you’ve ever seen?
Florence’s Pick – Make Your Own Mason Jar Soy Candles
Florence says: Joy at Artful Homemaking gives us a clear tutorial on how to make your own Homemade Mason Jar Soy Candles! Make and give as gifts or enjoy at home with your family. How about a Creme Brulee soy candle???
The People’s Choice From Last Week’s Party
And now (drum roll, please!), the post that received the most views from last week’s party is…
Now, onto the Party!
It would be appreciated if you follow us on at least one social media.
- You can link up to 3 posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes anything family friendly goes!
- Yes, you can link up posts with affiliate links.
- Please link up your own work, no ads. And please NO LINK PARTIES.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our social media accounts. Please keep in mind that linking up with stock photography or using photos without express permission by the photo owner is not allowed. Links of stock photography or photos that are not owned by you will be removed without notification.
- If you wish to pin the features please do so by going to the original post.
If you were featured, grab the button below and display it on your blog.
Disclosure: By submitting a link to the Sweet Inspiration Link Party you are giving the party hosts permission to feature your link/post on our blogs, social media and future round up posts. This includes images from the linked post as well as linking to your social media accounts. A Pretty Fix and all Sweet Inspiration Link Party co-hosts respect you and your work; everything will be properly linked back to you and credit given.